You can ride Loomo both indoors and outdoors, but while outdoors we recommend that riders stick to pavement or other smooth surfaces. We do not recommend riding on surfaces with low traction (including but not limited to wet ground, loose sand, loose gravel, and ice).
Articles in this section
- How do I open Loomo's headlight?
- How to check Loomo’s version number?
- How to reset Loomo to the factory settings?
- Why can't I turn on the Lock or Bluetooth light on robot display panel?
- How do I unbind my account from Loomo?
- I can't seem to change my profile picture or log out on the Loomo App, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Loomo's serial number?
- How can I move Loomo?
- Can my phone access the Internet when connected to Loomo via hotspot mode?
- What should I do if I cannot detect Loomo on the mobile app?