Yes. You can enable Developer mode on Loomo (Please refer to the FAQ topic: How do I enable/disable developer mode on Loomo?) and download a third party app such as Youtube or Spotify to play music and videos. You may also use Loomo as a Bluetooth speaker. You can connect your smartphone to Loomo via Bluetooth to play music through Loomo's speakers (Please refer to the FAQ topic: How do I connect Loomo to my smartphone via Bluetooth?).
Articles in this section
- How do I open Loomo's headlight?
- How to check Loomo’s version number?
- How to reset Loomo to the factory settings?
- Why can't I turn on the Lock or Bluetooth light on robot display panel?
- How do I unbind my account from Loomo?
- I can't seem to change my profile picture or log out on the Loomo App, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Loomo's serial number?
- How can I move Loomo?
- Can my phone access the Internet when connected to Loomo via hotspot mode?
- What should I do if I cannot detect Loomo on the mobile app?