Loomo is in SBV (Self Balancing Vehicle) mode by default when powered on. Press the transformation button at the back of Loomo’s display panel or tap the "transform" button on the home page the Loomo mobile app to activate Loomo in robot mode. You may also use voice command to activate robot mode with the "OK Loomo" command.
Articles in this section
- How can I move Loomo?
- Does "Photo Share" block in Programming use cloud server for storage?
- How to change Unit ( Km / Miles )
- How do I open Loomo's headlight?
- How to check Loomo’s version number?
- How to reset Loomo to the factory settings?
- Why can't I turn on the Lock or Bluetooth light on robot display panel?
- How do I unbind my account from Loomo?
- I can't seem to change my profile picture or log out on the Loomo App, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Loomo's serial number?